Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Evil Mr.iPod.

Ok so I'm like avoiding this day at all means....ignoring, ignoring, ignoring....up until my mother says to me, in her beautiflly toned Iraqi accent ' Haa *ozmonsta*, mako hadaya ilak el youm?'. (So ozmonsta...no presents for you today?)...at this point...I decide you know its getting bad when even your own mother is feeling sympathy for your cause...soI leave the house for a walk.

Bobbing along to my iPod (therefore I am), I hit the shuffle button. Whats the first song that comes on? Sonny and Cher- I got you babe.

:|.

So I instantly hit next. What comes up? Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour. Now at this point I'm starting to think that someones trying to send me a sign.

I manage to listen to Stevie wail on for a bit this time, before I hit the next button. And would you believe it, Whitney Houstans I Will Always Love You comes on.

Ok by now, Im about to take Cocky Mr. iPod out of my pocket, lay him on the ground and start jumping. Jumping furiously smashing his pretty little screen face into a multidude of ugly little pieces *evil grin* in the middle of the street in London. But....I think no...Mr.iPod has a good 50Gb's worth of diverse music. Lets give him another chance before complete obliteration.

And so, after many months of shuffling I finally get to re-hear the genius Bill Hicks - You Cant Get Bitter. I wanted to start screaming with laughter out loud on the bus when it came on (Though I didnt.For many reasons.One being I was an Arab. On a bus. Sporting a stubblish man-beard *shy face*).

But not neccesarly laughing out of the comedy, but more so the momentum...I mean what better timing for a clip like that could you get, than Valentines Day; The corporate induced so- called love day that exists to remind us we are alone for another year.And when we are not, causes arguments with who we're with over the aspect of whether it should be celebrated or not.I mean, really, whats with that, when your not with someone, your thinking hmm..another year. And when you are, your thinking why should I succumb and celebrate my love on this day of all days in the year, just because Im told...and at that perfect moment you get walloped right upside your head by your partner.....

Eitherway...Mr.iPod had a narrow escape..and lives to see another day....

Just thought I'd post to see how weird it is that sometimes things just happen when your thinking about them.

Aaanyway...I either need to change my music library, fix my shuffle button, or kill my iPod sometime soon.

If anyone wants to know what Im talking about, try and listen to Bill Hicks - You Cant get bitter. If you cant find it, Im more than happy to email you it to you. It a short sound clip.

Oh yah, I nearly forgot, JoJo Dancer tagged me, so I guess I got some answerin' to do...

The rules of the game are:
  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
  2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
  3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
  4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
Although I dont really agree with the rules of the game( "Perfect Lover"???? hopefully no such thing exists. I mean, who would want someone whos perfect, or moreso, someone whos perfect for them? argh the horror....but thats for another post/rant) I guess I will just have to go along and give 8...favourable traits ;)

Sex target: Female
  1. Opinionated*
  2. Empowerd
  3. Independent.
  4. Confident.
  5. Humorous
  6. Ambitious.
  7. Adventurous.
  8. Open-Minded.
*Cant stress how important this point is....

Now..I'm new to this whole blogging thing and dont really know 8 people yet..so I guess the buck stops here with me...though I will tag my special Manmonsta-lishous *muwhahah evil laugh* who I know is reading this.

This post was bought to with the help of Bill Hicks - You Cant get bitter, and the colour ...uff..fine..Pink.
___________________________________________________________________
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
-William Shakespeare
___________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment